Sensei 5th Degree Black Belt
Kyle has been training with Shihan K.D. Lintott Kyoshi since January 1998 and received his 5th-degree black belt from Kyoshi. Prior to Kyle becoming a Black Belt under Shihan he trained at South Western Combat Arts and achieved his yellow belt in Jishin-Ryu Jiu-Jitsu.
Kyle became business partners with Shihan K.D. Lintott in operating Scorpion Fitness and Scorpion Combat Arts Dojo in 1998. Kyle also helped Shihan in developing the GMA Door-One Protection Program in the Calgary Area. Kyle worked in Protective Services with Shihan for many years.
- Over 20 years experience in Ju-Jitsu
- Holds Black Belt ranks in three styles of modern Ju-Jitsu
- Holds Diplomas for the level One & Two Black Belt Teacher Program under Shihan Kevin D. Lintott, Renshi
- Director of the Alberta Ju-Jitsu Association
- Self Defense Instructor
- Persuader Key Holder™ Instructor
- Sensei Griffin’s current rank is recognized by AJJA (Alberta Ju-Jitsu Association); WJJF (World Ju-Jitsu Federation)
- Certified Goshinkan-Ryu Ju-Jitsu Instructor
- Chuden Menkyo Goshinkan-Ryu Ju-Jitsu
- Women’s, Beginner and Advanced Self Defense Instructor
- Pressure Point Control Tactics (PPCT) Instructor